Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Days

I thought this was hilarious so I wanted to share it.


The kids and I were playing outside today for a few hours. At one point, I ran in to get a tissue for my son's nose. When I came back out, this was what I saw:

Now I had only been inside for all of two seconds, so I knew that nothing too crazy could've happened. But like any good mom I couldn't help but wonder what the $&@! happened! When my kids sensed my anxiety and looked up to laugh at me because they were just fine.

So no, no snow monster came and knocked them off their feet. No, they didn't pass out from exhaustion brought on by too much snow play.

They simply discovered the absolute laziest way to eat snow.

My crazy, crazy kids!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment :) and you should definitely try it out! The online community is a great way to stay connected with other women who are going through getting healthy along with you and it holds you accountable!

    Good luck on your half marathon! I'm trying to get back into running myself. At my peak last year I could run 6 miles in an hour, but I'm no where near that right now. Gotta keep working at it! :)

    http://www.simplyhsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good. I'm nowhere near that right now either. Looks like I have a lot of work to do still :-)

      Delete